Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Am unable to access my emails - there are 10 in my mailbox,

am unable to access my emails - there are 10 in my mailbox, but cannot download - am stuck half way though the month ...
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using? And to which email service is it connecting to?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
what do you need from me?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not a first time user - in fact, I have a credit with your company, but this is not importan t.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
s12-345-678
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
is this working for you - and for me?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

No, as thats not the instructions, thats the Id from the picture.

Can you please carefully read and follow the instructions I gave you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
sorry, Richard, I clicked on download but nothing happened ....
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are we still in contact, or shall I give up?
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

still in contact.

You need to RUN the file after downloading it, as per my instructions.

Your only doing a part of the instructions then stopping. You need to complete ALL STEPS I gave you please

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it does not download, so cannot run the file ....
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

are you on a windows or mac computer, and which version

And what happens when you click on Download in the middle of the page, what error do you get

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
windows - latest version - click Download and NOTHING happens ..
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

it is downloading, you then go to your downloads folder and you will see the Teamviewer file there

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
there is an electrician working here, he is cutting power off so have to go, but thanks, ***** ***** I could not get it.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

ok, let me know when we can resume please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my question was not answered - download did not take place - and then electricity was cut off in the block, & when restored all was ok.
Sarah