Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

When I bought my laptop in July 2014 all the software was

Customer Question

when I bought my laptop in July 2014 all the software was installed by Currys. They created an email account under***@******.*** the password ***** ************. Since then we have changed the email address to***@******.***. As I was told on your chat line because I have not used the original email add for over 18 mnths it has been closed. I am unable to receive or send emails on the new address and an unable to retrieve and previous emails. I find this rather troublesome as some of the emails were quite important. I was wondering if this account could be reopened with the new email address***@******.***, if not how can I retrieve my old emails and start sending and receiving them once again. I would be very grateful for your help
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your laptop?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,