Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Receiving email but can't send Assistant: Thank you. Can you

Customer Question

receiving email but can`t send
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer:***@******.***
Assistant: Brilliant. Thank you. I'll now take you to a secure page to place your deposit with JustAnswer. Once the deposit is received, we'll continue helping you with your question.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please what error you get when you try to send an email?

And which email program are you using to connect to BT? Is it via eg: Outlook 2013? Or an internet browser such as internet explorer?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,