Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Microsoft office outlook 2007: no access. Get message

Customer Question

microsoft office outlook 2007: no access. Get message 'Personal Folders not closed properly.'
Proir to that: emails in bulk. Duplication - over 100K message sin inbox, plus bulk in Junk Mail box.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there znd welcome

Can you tell me please which version of windows you are using?

And what have you done Naomi to try to solve this?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think I have Windows 10.I have tried everything I know (very little) to solve this. Mainly relied on BT technical services (based in India).They told me to use Mozilla , but now this isn't working properly! HELP!!!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've tried to do what you asked - the team viewer site is rather complicated. Do I download remote viewer: I tried that and it told me to close something down. I'm going round in circles.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You just click on download in the middle of the screen. You are racing through the instructions and this is why you are getting confused...

If it told you to close teamviewer, then it means you did the instructions, and now your trying to do them a second time.

Just look at the task bar at the bottom of the screen and you will see it is installed.

Click it and you then see your ID and Password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They gave me123 456 789 as ID123456 as password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Enter Network Password ***** now keeps coming up.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thats from the picture... not my instructions

Maybe this is easier for you.

Click this link, click I agree and run the file

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=08cd37b8-1f3f-43d9-bc84-c6ce0f900cce