Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I want to go on line re register my new card details. I can

Customer Question

I want to go on line re register my new card details. I can not get pasted a survey that keeps popping up I do not want to do. Please advise.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Can you please tell me which website or web service are you trying to register your card to?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the issues and fix them for you while you watch?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
www.amazon.co.uk/mycd
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Your web browser could have been hijacked. Can I remotely access your computer?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no thank you. I feel that amazon is now conning me into spending money. all I want to do is register a new card as my old one has expired.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for writing back and I understand your concerns. I just proposed a Secure Remote Assistance option since it is a better mode of help in your case.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you can help me then I will ask else were. Please DO NOT take any money from my account or I will seek legal advise. I am not happy with any response so far.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Are you using Internet Explorer to access Amazon? If yes, please try to download, install and use an alternate web browser like Firefox or Chrome and see if you can easily accomplish the registering of your new card.

Keep me posted.

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am here to help you. Please try doing it using a different web browser and let me know if you are able to register your new card this time

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going? Were you able to download and use another web browser?