Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
63493917

I HAVE PAID IN OBTAINING MY E MAILS YOU WILL NOT ANSWER MY

Customer Question

I HAVE PAID FOR SUPPORT IN OBTAINING MY E MAILS YOU WILL NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS
Category: Email
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 10 months ago.

Hello Edward, and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I want to help you with your question......but i need to fully understand your question first.

.

Are you trying to login to your emails?

Are you trying to recover your password ***** your email account?

.

Or, can you tell me in as much detail as you can please.

Experience: All type of email clients, microsoft, web based, linux
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
FOR 5 DAYS I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO SEND OR RECEIVE OR SEND E MAILS I USE THUNDERBIRD BT ( USELESS LOT) WHEN I TRY TO GET MY EMAILS I GET A MESSAGE SAYING PASSWORD ***** RECONISED BY MAIL SERVER I HAVE ALREADY PAID SOME CHAP CALLED JOHN £19.00 FOR THIS SERVICE BUT HE DISAPPEARED WITHOUT A TRACE WITH THE MONEY WITHOUT FIXING THE PROBLEM
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WHAT DO I DO NOW
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WHAT IS HAPENING

Im here, im typing, please stand-by

You have 2 choices as to what you can do now.

.

1- You can find the Mr. John (that you have already paid) and continue to work with him, until resolution.

or

2- Request refund about the Mr. John issue, and then You can work with me, and although NOTHING IS GUARANTEED FIXABLE, i will do everything possible

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IF I COULD FIND JOHN I WOULD CARRY ON WITH HIM AS I HAVE PAID HIM WHERE IS HE
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
IF HE HAS RUN OFF WITH MY MONEY I WILL CARRY ON WITH YOU AND TRUST YOU ARE MORE HONEST

I dont know.....we dont all know each other, theres HUNDREDS of experts.

.

you can report this to JustAnswer Customer support, would you like the email address for JA support?

Run Off with your money, i dont think is the case.

He may be offline, or he might be off work now, he may be out to lunch.

Its difficult to say.

But, in some cases, it can take some time before the expert replies back. As unfortunate as that is, it does happen.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I HAVE BEEN CONNED DOES NOT LEAVE A VERY NICE TASTE ABOUT JUST ANSWER SO I WILL TRUST YOUR ARE MORE HONEST AND CARRY ON WITH YOU
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ARE YOU GOING TO HELP

Yes i will help!

You can request a refund for the John incident, you were not conned, rest assured, you can get a refund from John incident.

We can address that once we are done with your question.

.

So, your password ***** ***** being accepted by your THUNDERBIRD Email App, and you can not get your emails.

What is the email provider?

Is it Gmail?

Is it Yahoo?

Hotmail?

Or is it a different Email provider?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I HAVE TO GO OUT FOR 30 MINUTES SO WILL LEAVE YOU OFFICE OUTLOOK 365 IS THE PROVIDER PASSWORD ***** user name***@******.*** email address***@******.***

No, the Email provider is not Office 365, that is the Email App.

The Email provider is the company who HOLDS your email on their server.

.

It looks as though you have MULTIPLE email address's and you also have MULTIPLE email providers.

For exmple, the email provider is embedded in your email address.

The first email address you show is the *****@******.*** and the email PROVIDER is BTCONNECT.COM

.

The second email address you show is *****@******.*** and the Email PROVIDER is @EWSTEARN.COM

.

It can get confusing EXPECIALLY if you OWN the email domain (@ewstearn.com), then the Email Provider is actually the company who manages your Email server. Whic is typically the same company that you PURCHASED the domain from.......maybe GoDaddy.com or maybe Yahoo.com

.

Do you remember?

Also, im assuming that te Email address account tha you want to check is the *****@******.*** is that correct?

.

If so, this is a Email provider that is combined/intertwined with your DOMAIN PURCHASE (a domain is a website address, and is used to also identify an email address) you purchased www.ewstearn.com and included with your purchase was the ability to use that same domain with an email address.

.

So you will need to figure out WHO you purchased that domain name from. THEN you can login and make changes, or look at settings, on your Email settings.

.

So, do you remember WHO you bought the domain from? The most popular companys are GoDaddy.com or Yahoo.com

I did some digging, and it looks like, you bought the domain from BT Business Internet SERVICES.

.

Are you able to login to your account on their website (BTIntersentService)

Here is the link to login to your account.

.

https://secure.business.bt.com/Hub

.

Can you login?

I also found your email address on a different website called http://www.prbrooks.com/--1/

.

Does this make sense?

Hello, are you still with me here?