John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Have got a problem trying to download from my Fujifilm

Have got a problem trying to download from my Fujifilm Finepix S8100 camera. Error message states "communication error" - seems as if my downloading programme has disappeared into the ether! Can you advise please?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Are you using usb cable to connect the camera to the PC?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Afternoon John,
Have tried loading via usb and the card. Windows 8.1 is the operating system. Have had a few "hiccups" before but I was able to download previously. Have looked for the Finepix programme itself but couldn't see it. I'm a bit "techy" but not that much!
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Afternoon Sir.Thank you for the details.

Give me a moment to give you the remote support link.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c9904699-2b8d-4dc3-beb8-371c27739586 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.