A. Your hotmail account is considered a Microsoft account password.
B. Each login has its own email address, which is associated with a Microsoft account. Basically, each login has a Microsoft account. There are 3 logins, so there are 3 microsoft accounts.
C. Now, to fix the other 2 logins, please try the followings:
1. Click on the website below:
2. Then there, select the option "I forgot my password", then click on Next at the bottom.
3. Then in the first box, type in an email address (as shown on the problematic Microsoft Surface 2 computer) that you cannot log in with.
4. Then in the second box, type in the characters as shown on the page.
5. Then click on Next at the bottom. Then follow the instructions there in order to reset your Microsoft account password, and check.
- You can try the above steps for each of another login's email address that you cannot log in the Microsoft Surface 2 computer.
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,