Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have forgotten my email password. I have tried to use the

Customer Question

I have forgotten my email password. I have tried to use the website page to re-set it but without success.
Derek Williams
01753 892942
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Derek and welcome

What exactly happened when you tried to reset the password?? And for which email service is this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email address is [email protected] .com. I need to keep that address. I had forgotten what password ***** used initially so I tried passwords that I had used before but without success. I need to start afresh with a new password ***** order to access my emails.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to follow your instruction and clicked on Download but nothing happened !
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

When you click on download, the file is downloaded to your computer, do you then click on it and run it please Derek.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have entered my new password ***** the box that appeared. It that it now? I see the box styled "Internet E-Mail" had reappered and is again asking for my password ***** that is no different from what has happened over the last few days!!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, not sure what you are doing Derek, but it is not the instructions I gave you....

Maybe this is easier for you

All you have to do is click this link, click I agree and run the file please

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=25acd0dd-0641-48da-8826-91991f922bd2