Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My computer is not receiving emails and not sending them

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you. Could you please answer the following question

Which email application are you using to send and receive the emails?

Which email service are you using in the email application,let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or is this a Mac PC?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't know
btinternet.com
Windows 10
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you able to access the emails using web browser like Edge,internet explorer,Chrome,Firefox?

If you haven't checked it please click on this link and check it : - https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform?s_cid=con_Furl_mail&utm_source=ATL&utm_medium=FURL&utm_content=R&utm_campaign=btmail

Let me know.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Did you check whether you can access your btinternet email using web browser?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am checking to see whether you still need help regarding btinternet email issue.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you. Let me know if you still require assistance with the e-mail problem.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,
IT Miro

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.