Ask an Email Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi there and welcome
Can you tell me the make and model of the phone please?
If you open the internet browser and go to a page such as www.gmail.com and do a search, does it work or it gives an error?
ok, we will then remove and add the account
1. From the device home screen, tap the Apps button in the lower right corner.
2. Tap the Settings app.
3. Tap User and Backup settings.
4. Tap Accounts.
5. Tap the existing account.
6. Tap the account Settings.
7. Tap the menu button in the top right corner.
8. Tap Remove account and acknowledge the confirmation request to remove the account from the device.
Then add the email account again like when you first initially did this.
Tell me if it then sends and receives please.
ok, but it is a set of step by step instructions and its the steps that have to be followed, there is no other steps to accomplish this.
On which step did you get stuck on?
Why did you turn around and make a complaint about me? I gave you step by step instructions, you want something simpler but there is nothing simpler, this is how the phone works.
I asked you where you got stuck, to further assist you and you turn around make a complaint and indicate I have been rude and incorrect.
I do not feel this is the right way at all to treat someone helping you...