Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Email not syncing Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any

email not syncing
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: just bought lenova ideapad 110 & it stopped syncing my emails from hotmail
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you using the Windows Mail app to access your Hotmail mails now?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue now?

Please reply back to me below; thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0830bf7a-6c8a-446b-8b82-4d98d0ca27c1

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Please accept my apologies, we seem to have inadvertently gotten disconnected during the restart. Could you let me know if you are still getting the same issue with Mail after the restart?

Do keep me posted below; thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi thanks it seems ok now
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

OK, great! Your issue with Windows Update should be resolved as well - that was, in turn, causing this Mail issue as well. Thanks, ***** ***** care :)