Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have installed iCloud on my Windows 10 PC and would like

Hello. I have installed iCloud on my Windows 10 PC and would like not to sync with Mail/Outlook. I'm not able to untick the Mail with Outlook Box in iCloud. Whenever I say Apply it comes again back with the ticked Mail Box. The effect is also that always a window opens and want to connect to the server p13-imap.mail.me.com .What can I do to solve this?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
NO, I don't want to pay anything else. If you don't know the problem, then just cancel my request and rebook the charge to my Mastercard account.

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly for you with the small fee as shown? Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Again NO. No connection to my computer as stated. Why do you ask again?

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps directly on on your computer for you, and this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Are you able to remove the iCloud account in Outlook?

By the way, I can waive the remote support fee for you. I can provide direct remote support without any additional cost.

Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How do I remove iCloud from Outlook?

What's your microsoft office / outlook version, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Outlook 2013

Thank you. In Outlook, click on File menu at the top, then click on Account settings -> Account settings, then click on the icloud account, then click on Remove and confirm

, then close Outlook and re-open outlook, then see if the p13-imap.mail.me.com popup window does not show up any more.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Are you able to find the Account Settings option in Outlook?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I was able to make the changes and it looks as it solved the problem.

Great. It is fine from now on, but if there is any issue later, you can always get back to me. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much for your patience.