Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

The way my ein any mail page appears on my pc screen has

Customer Question

The way my ein any mail page appears on my pc screen has been changed. It is not to my liking in any respect but I can't find a way to return it to the previous format. Any suggestions please?
Ray
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Most of the email page changes cannot be reverted i know its difficult to navigate in the new format but i can help you with navigating in the new format.

Could you please let me know which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
btinternet.com. windows7. I can navigate whats there, I just don't like it, it's not well designed or user friendly!
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

btinternet changed it couple of months ago not sure why you didn't get the new format all these time.There used to be a option to classic mode of the top right of the btinternet email.

Can you see a settings or gear option on the top right in the btinternet email page if so click on it and let me know the options it shows.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

You can also adjust the view options in Change view options below help,please try it and let me know

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the top right hand button shows a list of options such as new window, new private window, options history etc
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

It seems like you are looking in the browser options not in the email settings.May I remote access to your PC and adjust the view settings for you,it wont bring back the old email page but can make few changes . It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not sure, will have a think and get back to you. Thanks
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK i can understand that you are afraid of giving access to a stranger so please read the below carefully and let me know if you want to continue.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-us Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Jason