Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I can not get in to my emails.. Mail.com has given me a new

Customer Question

I can not get in to my emails.. Mail.com has given me a new email stating***@******.*** is not available.and given***@******.***..Why is my email no longer available,for which I have had it for years.. Ann *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear *****,

thank you very much for your question. My Name is***** and I´d like to help you as good as possible.

linuxmail.org belongs to mail.com, it is one of their other businesses. All you can really do is to ask their support about why they have shutdown your @mail.com address. Personally I haven´t heard that they are moving users to linuxmail.org instead, but of course this could be the case indeed.

Can you access your mails via linuxmail.org using your old mail.com credentials?

Thank you and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I can not access my emails.( Mail .com is currently looking in to it now.) I have left you a message that I am not satisfied with Just Ask, as I was advised to to be put through to a solicitor at a charge of £38..Please disgard my card details as I do not owe Just Ask any payment....Ann ********

That´s no problem Ann, I will issue a refund for you. If you have other questions in the future, we´d be glad to help you again at JustAnswer.

Have a great evening and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck