Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have an email address that I can no longer pull up as it

Customer Question

I have an email address that I can no longer pull up as it has been dormant a couple of years
however it is now key to growing my site and awareness
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Robert

Is this a free Gmail account, and when was the last time you signed into it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've not actually used it, but it is a derivative of my previous (howsoftvillageten) heal our world spirit of freedom team vision insprired locals looking and giving encouragement to environment nurturing to long I know so (now4later) was born nuture our world for little angels trusting everyone repairs> now4later is the email I'm trying to reclaim it may be BT are in on it as I've only changed provider this year
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

What is the part of the email address after the @ symbol?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
btinternet.com
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, these emails are assigned, how do you know you actually have this email address Robert?

Or are you saying you would like to have it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm saying I would like to use it even tho' it says its assigned
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its mine
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok,its not really clear sorry what you mean by it being "yours" but if your saying BT assigned it to you, then attempt to reset the password *****

https://register.btinternet.com/cgi-bin/load_page?page=/selfhelp/pwdRst_username.html

If you can reset the password ***** can then access it again and use it

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.