Welcome, I am Cory.
Is this in Outlook.com?
May I connect remotely and fix this for you?
I will opt out and see if another expert can help you without remote service.
Please wait for a reply from them.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today. This is approximately, my 50,000th time working with someone to help resolve their problem. I have remoted into scores of thousands of computers in my time with no problems. May I remote into your system so that I can see the problem in action and fix the problem? Otherwise, please describe the problem in more detail because I am not fully grasping what is going on regarding your problem.
I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
You are very welcome. While you have me here, is there anything else I can help with?
Hello! My name is*****I am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please tell me the name of the program you use on your Mac computer in order to access the calendar. If you don't know the name, let me know how the icon you click on looks like.
Thanks for the information!
We can check the current sync settings in the Calendar. Please tell me which e-mail account you use for syncing the e-mail and calendar across the devices - does your e-mail address end in @gmail.com or @hotmail.com or @outlook.com or something else?
OK. Please check if any other account is added in the Calendar by doing the following:
1. Start Calendar on your Mac computer
2. Click on the Calendar menu located in the upper left corner, near the apple logo
3. Select Preferences...
4. Click on Accounts
5. Let me know how many of them you see there, and are they all enabled?
Yes, enable "*****@******.*** CalDAV" and then test the sync by adding a new calendar entry on both your Mac computer and other devices to see if it will now fully sync.
Hello! Sorry for the delay in response. I had to step away from the computer.
My next suggestion is to check if the Calendar check-box is checked for your account. Here is how to do that:
3. Select Accounts...
4. All added accounts will be shown on the left. Click on the one you use the Calendar on, and make sure the Calendars check-box is checked. In case you have several accounts added, you can just check the Calendars check-box for all of them, just in case another account is used for calendar sync
5. When done, add a new calendar entry on both your Mac computer and other devices to see if the sync is now fully working
Let me know the results.