Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

A popup on my "Live Mail" says that fault Ox8DE00005 cannot

Customer Question

A popup on my "Live Mail" says that fault Ox8DE00005 cannot send or receive emails,so I am not getting any mail. My
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.