Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My e mail account has been closed bye outlook so i have no

Customer Question

my e mail account has been closed bye outlook so i have no mail boxes onmy computor can you help me please
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Are you accessing your email through outlook email application,if so which email service is it let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma’am please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows7
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK are you accessing your email through outlook email application,if so which email service is it let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

John

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

If you still need help, may I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Jason