Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My e-mail inbox is stating couldnt sync messages

Customer Question

my e-mail inbox is stating couldnt sync messages
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome Grant

Can you tell me please which email program you are using?

And what is the exact message it is giving to you?

Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i am using hotmail the message says couldnt sync messages
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, hotmail is the email service, I need to know please which email program you are using with Hotmail Grant.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i dont know the answer to this i am 76 so not very good !
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

ok, it is critical to know so I can fix this for you, but I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
what do i do now?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
richard I am getting completely lost can you let me contact my daughter and get back to you to night ?
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

That is no problem at all, send me a message please when your Daughter can resume this