Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a Panasonic video camera HDC-TM 700 which works in

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic video camera HDC-TM 700 which works in all aspects I can view video on my P C windows 10 but if I try to down load video to my pc all works well until the finale proceed screen when a message appears"Removed from import target because it contains
videos in a different TV system" I have tried to down load using HD Writer AE 2.1 and
HD Writer AE 5.1 both with the same effect Can you please advise
Thankyou Peter ********
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Peter, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What program are you using to download the video from the device?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Panasonic HDWriter AE 2'1 I also tried HD Writer AE 5.1 HD Writer AE 2.1 is the programme supplied with the camera
Thanks Peter
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing back with that information. This happens because the TV system used by your camcorder is set DIFFERENT with what your software is using.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems and fix them while you watch?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Peter,

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can start the remote session.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no thanks as I feel sure if the computer is altered it will mess up my other video camera which down loads o.k. and I don't feel I want to spend any more money yours peter
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Hi Peter,

Thank you for writing back. It is not the whole computer that will be altered. We just need to alter the installation of HD Writer, the one that came with the device.

Are you saying, that you have another camera that is using the same HD Writer software in the computer?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no it uses HD Writer AE 5.1
Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for that confirmation. So the other camera is using 5.1. And the problem camera is using 2.1, correct?

So it means they use separate software. If you can do this yourself, then we do not need remote access. Please UNINSTALL the 2.1 software, the one giving out the error, then then re-install it. But this time, you need to select the correct country, or another country to match the camera. I believe it is installed using PAL, please select another country that uses NTSC.

After doing that, you should be able to download the videos off the camera.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

Peter,

You just accepted the offer. We can do the remote session now so that I can directly help you fix the problem.

1. Please click on this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c60694e2-97b2-4b2d-9637-e63add08bf97

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 6 months ago.

How is it going? Were you able to download the remote tool using the procedures I gave you? If yes, please make sure to double click on the downloaded file to run it and join me in the remote session.