Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I cannot receive a few e-mails. Codes 0x080040900,080042112,

Customer Question

I cannot receive a few e-mails. Codes 0x080040900,080042112,(###) ###-####but mostly 0800CCC90 Can you help please
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there Susan and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program and version you are using?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have Microsoft vista home premium outlook 2007
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Tech Utilities recently gave me a clean bill of health. It's just the odd e-mail I'm not receiving,
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

If you check your spam folder, do you see it there?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
but I thought it was free??
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

What is free Susan?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My first session with you. I've already paid £26 and now you are asking for anothr £33??
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

That is for the additional service of me connecting to your computer and resolving this directly, as I indicated in the message, it is an optional service else we continue here, this is no problem.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You see why I am sceptical becuse I paid money to ech Utilities and all they did was go through my computer but not solve the problem. I need to ask you do you understand the Microsoft codes before I commit further.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

yes, and Microsoft Technologies which I work on since DOS (pre - windows)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK. I'll go for the remote please as I don't trust myself to be able to understand your instructions.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

can understand, please accept the request and I can then connect

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Where do I do that
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

When it pops up with the offer, you should see it on this page

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
which ID and password ***** you want
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

It will give it to you once you do the instructions I gave you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
OK here goes
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I tried to download but nothing happened
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
shalll I try again?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Once you download the file you need to run it please to install.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Its now asking me for Partner ID
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok, there you see your id and password you need to give this to me

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
839 145 536 gj7z76
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

connecting