Bryan
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I am unable to print from my HP laptop. I have an Epsom

I am unable to print from my HP laptop. I have an Epsom Stylus SX130 printer. When I endeavour to print as usual - as follows: Cntl.P Print Option appears. Click on Print. A menu appears 'save print output as:
This PC Documents.
and at the bottom of the menu : File name.................
Save as type pdf document.
Save or Cancel
I am desperate to print several documents, but cannot. Please advise. Karen Scovell
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the printing issue now?

Please reply back to me using the box below.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you; let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7ab884b2-211b-4bcb-8f73-13d1150e27ba

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree".

Follow the on-screen prompts to download and OPEN/RUN the "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file, and we will be connected.