Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Network Administrator
Experience:  I am a self-employed computer specialist experienced at setting up and administrating email accounts.
76287196

My kindle reader has been stopped according to your accounts

Customer Question

My kindle reader has been stopped according to your accounts for a book "aid to have been purchased on18- 25-9-2015 at cost of£0.99 and the comment that there is a problem with my credit card on file (Amazon.co.uk)Note loc1 added o books) Friday 25-9-2015 I was under the impression that I have been using a debit card for Book Purchases. I have since April 2016 purchased 19 (Nineteen books) how come you have only now discovered the error? are you using the correct card or have you muddled the card with my Prime account?
Please look into this as I am wishing to make further purchases of books.
Kenneth J Stephen
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. Welcome to Just Answer, and independent information service. You have not reached Amazon, but the telephone number that you can call is provided below.

When you select this link, you will be directed to a page which contains the contact information for Amazon Customer Service:

http://tinyurl.com/amazon685494

If you are satisfied with my advice, I would appreciate a Good or Excellent rating. If you have questions or are having problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be of service. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING!