John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Every time I click on to Thunderbird to get into my emails,

Hello. Every time I click on to Thunderbird to get into my emails, it locks and I get a small tab saying that a script is in progress; it asks if I want to continue the script or stop it. Which ever one I click, it does clear after about a minute - very irritating ! The script is called; chrome/messenger/content/toolbarcon color.js.48. I have no idea what I did to initiate this script. How can I get rid of it ? Help !
Roger Laing
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Could you please provide the following details

Do you have chrome installed in the PC also does Thunderbird have any plugin from McAfee?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Chrome.
I don't know if Thunderbird have any plug in from McAfee; don't think so.
I am on Windows 10.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=32a36c81-14d5-46fd-aa02-1123ef41d782 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

On call now.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Connected and working on the issue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great result. Many thanks for your help