Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have just got a new iPad Pro I cannot access both of my

I have just got a new iPad Pro I cannot access both of my hotmail accounts please help this is urgent
Anita
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

What is the exact message you get when you fail to sign into your accounts on the iPad?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had to get a new iPad as my old one decided to lock down on me when it was updating? Went to the Apple Store shop bought a new iPad tried to retrieve everything off the old iPad, all has been lost!!!! Setting up new iPad for my email accounts shows all different providers except Hotmail!! Gone into a tab marked other and a new Account page comes up put in personal details except password ***** I don't know it, it has just been there for the last 5 years when press next button it tells me password ***** ***** and there is not a button that says "forgot password" I cannot go any further I cannot see any emailed responses from anybody without been able to put in a new password ***** I hope this makes sense
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, they changed the name, so choose outlook and its that you need to use for hotmail.

So choose outlook and enter in your hotmail details.

Let me know the results please.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

calling