Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I have 2 g mail accounts. Opening the 2nd one has caused me

Customer Question

I have 2 g mail accounts. Opening the 2nd one has caused me massive issues. I need to cancel this 2nd a/c therefore and hopefully resolve the problems. How do I do this without also deleting the original a/c?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

The culprit in your case is that some websites have you automatically logged in via your Google account. In your case, you can solve this problem by deleting the history / Internet cache for your browser.

After the cache is cleared, simply log into the account you wish to keep and all will be set.

If you know how to erase the Internet cache on your browser, do that to fix the problem. If you don't know how to do that, please tell me which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like). Upon receiving your response, I will type up the correct instructions for you.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Jason

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Jason

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 63 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Firefox

Thank you for the update. Please, go ahead and run the remote session instructions. Once connected, I will resolve this problem for you.

All is working now. Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com