Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I keep getting a message telling me that I need to sign into

Customer Question

I keep getting a message telling me that I need to sign into my gmail account. I have forgotten my password ***** tried to change it but Google does not accept the number they sent me to do so.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible. Please sit back for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

thanks for your patience. I understand that you have entered the number Google sent you via email or SMS several times, but they never accept it. Can you let me know the error message they are giving you please?

Lorenz Vauck

Just copy/paste it here please, so that I know what exact error they are giving you and then we can walk through to recover the account.

You can answer in the box below, please.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you but I think I have managed to solve the problem.

Ok, thank you, ***** ***** absolutely sure that it is all OK again? Should I refund your payment?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thought I had resolved it but it seems I haven't. I am unable to copy the message I keep receiving as it is in a window that will only me to move or close it.

Thanks for the feedback. If you want, I can offer you a remote-assistance to fix the problem directly at your computer. However, this is an extra service at extra costs, but while are at that, I can also check all your other windows settings and do a malware scan + making sure that all the latest windows updates are installed and that the registry is free of errors (because your Gmail account could possibly show that behavior because some malware tried to "hack" it). What do you think? You can just lean back then and let me do the work and it is very easy to setup the connection.

Dear Client,

thank you for accepting my offer. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Just let me know if you have any troubles with starting AnyDesk and I will help.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have set AnyDesk up and weird things happened

Just start it and tell me that 9 digits number it shows you, don´t enter it anywhere or into AnyDesk, just note it and type it here in the chat.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

I guess you might have entered the number AnyDesk showed you into the line directly below that number and hence have connected to your own PC, which will result in a "endless mirror" effect. Don´t do that, just tell me the 9 digits number here. That´s all I´ll need to get to your PC.

OK, thanks, ***** ***** I connect in a few seconds, just press "accept" on the connection.

Now it tells me that your Desktop is offline. Is AnyDesk still started and showing that 9 digits number to you? That AnyDesk window and number must be right in front of you for it to to work correctly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
OK I have done it again so you should be OK now.###-##-####

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind words and nice conversation, which made me very happy! If you have any questions in the future, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck