Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

On checking my bank account I have noticed I have been

Customer Question

On checking my bank account I have noticed I have been charged on 10 September£9.98 (AMAZON UK, MARKETPLACE,(###) ###-####LU and on 12 September £3.99 (AMAGON UK, MARKETPLACE, 800-279 -6620 LU). I have checked and have only placed 4 orders recently. Can you identify these items? and why they have been charged to my account? Thanks. *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Mrs. Gordon,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Please be aware, that we are independent computer experts from all over the world. We do not work for Amazon. What I can offer you though, is to take a look directly at your computer, trying to help you to identify the orders and charges. Is that something that would help you? Please understand though, that I will not be able to cancel any orders in your account.

Thanks and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Mrs. Gordon,

can you please let me know how we should continue with your problem, so that I can act accordingly?

Thank you very much,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Joining JUstANswer was mistake! Thought I was on Amazon site. I am 77 yrs old so got confused. Please can u cancel my membership immediately and £26 charge as I have no e-mail address to do so myself. Sorry for inconvenience. Mrs Agnes Gordon

No worries Mrs. Gordon, I will do that right away. Have a great day and thank you,

Lorenz Vauck