Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I have just had a new router installed. I can't reach any

Customer Question

I have just had a new router installed. I can't reach any internet site because google tells me my connection isn't private. How do I make it private please? I have another pc besides this one and I can get to other sites on that machine.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

This sounds like a serious issue indeed, would you agree that I have a look directly at your PC and fix the problem for you via a remote-assistance?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I agree that you can look directly at my pc.

OK, I am making you an offer for this premium service, I am trying to keep it low since you´ve already paid 40 pounds it seems. Once you have accepted the offer, I will tell you how to start the remote-assistance and then we get your problem fixed. While I am at it, I can also scan your PC for Adware and make sure that the registry is clean of errors, just if you wish.

Thank you very much.

Thank you for accepting my offer. To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is happening? I've given permission to someone to access my computer and agreed to pay various sums of money and since then - nothing.

Yes, please see my instructions above, you need to follow them, so that I can connect to your computer.

I am posting them again for you, just follow them:

To start the remote connection, please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

Do you understand what I am asking you to do so that we can get started with the remote-assistance? Or should I explain further please?

Are you still there? You can also give me your telephone-number and I will call you to explain how to start our remote-assistance, so that I can access your computer and help you.

Please let me know what problem you are having with starting the remote-assistance please.

All you need to do, is to download:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

... start it after the download and then tell me the 9-digits number that is displayed to you in the "AnyDesk" window. Only then I will be able to log into your PC and fix your problem.

As said: if you have problems and don´t understand how to do it, just give me your telephone number and I will call you and explain it to you.