Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How Do I set up a Newsgroup in Thunderbird please? Regards,

How Do I set up a Newsgroup in Thunderbird please?
Regards,
John Balantine
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there John and welcome

To do this

Select File > New > Other Accounts...

Select Newsgroup Account and click Next.

Enter your name and email account. When you send a message to a newsgroup, these values will be used to identify the source of the message.

. Enter the address of the newsgroup server that you are subscribing to, for example "news.mozilla.org".

Enter a name for the account.

Once you have configured a newsgroup server, right-click the account name and select Subscribe... to specify the groups that you want to join.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.