Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

I have an e mail address but I have completely forgotten my

Customer Question

I have an e mail address but I have completely forgotten my password ***** going through all the ways to find one I still cannot reinstate my address
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi Martin, how are you?

What's the email address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already paid £26
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

And you've gone through the Gmail password ***** options already, correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still with me
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

What I can do is help you retrieve the actual password ***** resetting it if you're contacting me from a computer - it is extra but both methods are fully refundable so if we cannot get it working you may request a refund for up to 30 days.

I've sent you a request to start remote - let me know when you're ready to start if you'd like to give it a try

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I get the refund
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Do you want the refund now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you start the remote to get my password, but would like to know how much it is going to cost on top of the £26 I have already paid for no advice
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

I'll explain as it can be a little confusing, Martin.

The way this works is you bid with an amount for your question which covers a textual reply.

The textual troubleshooting is usually sufficient as most problems only require steps.

In your case, I asked you if you had already gone through the forgotten password ***** and you said you had so there's nothing we can do over chat regarding the reset as it is in control of Gmail.

What I sent you was a request to start a remote session to see if we can recover the password ***** there. Remote support is a premium service and is billed apart but is also fully refundable.

I do not have access to view the prices but it should come up on your screen in your currency.

I'll send it again to see if it shows up.

Regards,
Martin

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to refund the £26 pounds now as we are not getting anywhere. I will set up another account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not going to accept the offer and would like my £26 repaid as soon as possible
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Sure no problem, here's the phone number for billing 1(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

If you are outside of the US and cannot make an international call, you may request the refund through our website:

ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us