John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I am using google chrome to access my bt mail (unable to do

I am using google chrome to access my bt mail (unable to do so by bt yahoo) but unfortunately when I compose an email there is no Send Button available wondering if you can help.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment while I review your question.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Could you please provide the following details

Do you have any other web browser installed in the PC like Internet explorer,Firefox ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Sincerely,
John

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Sincerely,
John

Note: -If you are getting blocked by a pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer, its optional and you can close that pop up and then use the reply box below to reply to me.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
XP BT YAHOO
Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

This issue most likely due to outdated browsers.

Have you checked the send button using Internet explorer?

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ada2706d-bf93-4f4a-8fea-c00c2574d518 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 10 months ago.

On call now.