Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Whenever I reset my Gmail password - very carefully - and

Customer Question

Whenever I reset my Gmail password ***** very carefully - and confirm by typing in again - after all that work, The new password ***** not work next time I try to sign in!! This is a hell of a problem, because then you have to invent another problem and when you try to reset that one, you find the latest version ALSO does not work!
I am trying to get into gmail via different devices - computer, and iphone.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

On how many devices do you have gmail on?