JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has experience in a wide range of e-mails clients from Outlook to Lotus Notes and Webmail.
75967336

Following the recent warning I wish to change my password

Customer Question

Following the recent warning I wish to change my password ***** the system says that my answer to a security question concerning a favourite schoolmaster is incorrect. I think my answer is correct but there seems to be no way around the system. Can I please have a different question or questions otherwise I am stuck.
Category: Email
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I will assist with your query today.

Can you please confirm the website your going to, to change your password?

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sky<[email protected].sky.com>
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Ok please give me a few minutes.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i am looking forward to your answer soon please.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Sorry for the delay, my suggestion is we do a secure remote session.

Please click here and follow the on screen instructions.

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Please let me know if you run into issues running the secure remote session.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Why are you suggesting this and would there be further cost? Surely you can arrange for me to be sent some alternative questions by sky. I have been with them for several years now and have other services from them in addition to e-mail.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

There isnt an additional cost, if I offer the service it just allows me to see the screen your facing.

If you would like to reset your security questions this can only be done on the phone, where they can ask you billing information etc.

You can contact Sky on 03300 412 546, unfortunately there is a rather long wait time currently.

When prompted enter in your phone number,

Then state your looking to "change my password",

When asked if your calling about username and passwords, say "yes"

You will then be asked if your call relates to the yahoo security breach say "no"

A member of the account team will answer your call and talk you through how you can change your security questions.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you and good-bye
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

If you have any follow up questions please let me know, otherwise I would appreciate it if you can rate the service received today.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and wanted to understand if I can be of any further assistance, if not please rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good evening, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 9 months ago.

Good morning, I havent heard back from you in the last few days, do you still require assistance?