Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

My Epsom printer Epsom XP605 will not print email full size

Customer Question

My Epsom printer Epsom XP605 will not print email full size only half of the page prints and only one page where there may be more. I am a novice with IT so I hope you can help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

From which email program you are printing please?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but I do not know can you still help Gill
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please Gill

No problem, if you try to print your emails, from where are you printing those? From your web-browser or an application in Windows?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I presume from web browser Gill

Thanks for the remote-assistance request, I´ve accepted it and we can start the assistance in about 30 minutes. Is this OK for you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gill

OK great, you can already prepare the connection this way:

Please download AnyDesk at:

http://download.anydesk.com/AnyDesk.exe

...start it (double click on the "AnyDesk.exe") and reply to me with the 9-digits number which is displayed in the AnyDesk window.

Then I can connect to your computer and you just have to click on "Accept" once you see my incoming connection (AnyDesk will notify you when this happens).

If you have problems or questions with the setup of AnyDesk, please just let me know and I would be happy to help you.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Can you already let me know the number AnyDesk shows you please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anydesk shows 263 246 217
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still dealing with my problem?

Yes, I am, I was waiting for you to provide the number about 30 minutes ago:) Since you didn´t reply by that time, I am helping another client at the very moment. How long are you available this evening?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Iwill be available until 10:00pm Gill

OK, that´s great and should be enough time, I will get back to you shortly again, please stay here and watch our chat, OK?

I will try to connect to you now, is that OK?

You would just need to bring Anydesk to the foreground, so that you can see your AnyDesk number 263 246 217 right in front of you. Because only then I am allowed to connect.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry how do I do that

You just need to maximize the AnyDesk window, there where you´ve got that number from.

Just click on the AnyDesk window, so that you see that 9 digits number again and just stay there.

Please just bring the window with that 9 digits number to the foreground and we are ready to go.

Are you still there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Gill
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry to mess you about are you still able to connect?

Yes, as soon as you bring AnyDesk to the foreground please. You didn´t do that yet, so I cannot connect.

I see that AnyDesk is running at your PC; but it is not in the foreground. You need to maximize the AnyDesk window, so that the AnyDesk number is ***** in front of you. Can you do that?

I am sorry, I forgot that I need elevated privileges to do the scan. Can you please "permit" anything Windows might as you right now? As it has kicked me out until you confirm the prompts with "Yes".

Dear Client,

thank you for the kind words and I am happy that we could fix your problem! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck