Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

My present connection is on the slow side, but until

Customer Question

My present connection is on the slow side, but until recently reliavble. However I have been experiencing recent problems with emails plus attachments which I have sent, and which then appear in my sent box, but the recipient does not actually get them. My line provider is plusnet, which is a part of BT, but I use gmail uo to now always, not my plusnet address.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

First, to clarify, is the issue when you send emails via Plusnet or Gmail?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,