Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I use Gmail as my main account - [email protected]

I use Gmail as my main account -***@******.***. Recently I have been having problems, because messages that I send appear in my sent folder, but the recipient does not get the, This perhaps happens to those with attachments, at times quite large, Gmail characterises my account as slow and I get told from time to time tht they are sending it in a way that takes account of this. Crewkerne, where I live is supposed now to have an update to 4G. How to I get access to this, or at the very least access to more reliable 3G. People failing toget my mails has been a problem I have only recently become aware of.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Can you please let me know how you are accessing your gmail account, is this via Windows PC or a smartphone?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my reply. Can you answer my question:

"Can you please let me know how you are accessing your gmail account, is this via Windows PC or a smartphone?"

So that I can help you?

Thank you very much and regards,

Lorenz Vauck

P.S.: If you don´t require my help anymore, please close the question by giving me a 3 to 5 stars rating for my work. Thank you so much.

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my answer, but haven´t submitted a rating yet. In order to close the question, please submit a rating between 3 to 5 stars (select them at the right top, then press submit). Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards ***** ***** nice weekend,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Via an Apple desktop

Thank you. Which version of Mac OS is installed and how are you accessing the internet?

Can you please let me know the Mac OS version you are using?

Why did you give me a negative rating? I haven´t answered your question, but asked for additional informations that I need in order to even be able to answer you. Please remove the rating by changing it to 3 to 5 stars, because this is completely unjustified and also means a negative entry in my JustAnswer profile for no reason. Afterwards, please tell me the additional informations I´ve requested, so that I can go ahead and help you.

Thanks for changing the rating, can you now please let me know which version of Mac OS you are using?