Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Are there any good programs for helping to clean up an

Are there any good programs for helping to clean up an Outlook inbox. Mine has become unmanageable.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

How many emails do you have in your Outlook inbox? The only thing that really helps, is to delete unneeded emails or to move them to a archive folder. Have you tried that already?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Over 27000 and that doesn't include the subfolders of which there are hundreds.

Thanks for letting me know, that is a lot indeed, but I have 46000 in my own Outlook and it´s working fine. It also depends on which kind of computer you have. What are your computer specs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The subfolders are an attempt to get organised.

Yes, but even with these subfolders it´s still to slow now? It could also possibly be another program on your PC which is causing this. Did you experience it out of sudden, or did it become slower and slower during the last months?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell Precision i7 with 16mb RAM, 2 500 GB drives - one is an SSD. It isn't slow. I just need to get organised.

OK, that is a pretty good machine indeed. Maybe there is another program slowing it down? Just really wondering, did it get slow out of sudden within Outlook or during the last months/weeks?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It isn't slow. I just want to get organised.

Thanks for the friendly rating, organizing within subfolders is the best you can do really. Which Office version are you using by the way?

Dear Client,

thank you again for the kind rating! If you have any questions in the future and would like to work with me again, please enter them in the format "For expert ComputerVauck ONLY: Question ......." at the following site:

http://www.lorenzvauck.com/

It´s best if you bookmark the site directly in your browser.

I wish you a great time and remain until next time with best regards,

Lorenz Vauck