Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My address is This morning my outgoing emails are queued. I

My address is***@******.***
This morning my outgoing emails are queued.
I have never had this before and I don't know why it is happening.
My address is BT7 3AG

Hi there and welcome

Can I ask please exactly how you send emails via your email account? Is it vvia a program such as outlook 2016? Directly from your web browser?

And what is the error you get when it fails to send?

Please let me know

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just paid £23
I an send my emails either from my , Samsung smart phone, my iPad or my laptop

there was no question about payments, what I asked please was

exactly how you send emails via your email account? Is it vvia a program such as outlook 2016? Directly from your web browser?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent directly via gmail the message comes up with the word "queued" in red against the record in the sent file

via which internet browser when you go direct to Gmail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That should read - I send via gmail direct I do not use outlook or any other carrier
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google chrome

if you try from a different computer, does it give the same error?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't know I was using my phone to send them I am corresponding with you on my ipad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just switched on the laptop it will take a few minutes and I will check it out

ok, on your iPad go to www.gmail.com

And see if you can send from there please

ok... but what device has the issue? You're saying it is the iPad?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue appears to have been with the phone, I have just used the laptop to send a message and it has gone through. There was no record of the queued messages in the sent file in the laptop

ok, this is an iPhone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it is a Samsung android I believe it is an A3

Can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off

Then power it on again and tell me if it then sends please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have sent thank you - I guess I should have known to reboot the phone when I the problem.

Your most welcome

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit