Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My address is This morning my outgoing emails are queued. I

My address is***@******.***
This morning my outgoing emails are queued.
I have never had this before and I don't know why it is happening.
My address is BT7 3AG
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can I ask please exactly how you send emails via your email account? Is it vvia a program such as outlook 2016? Directly from your web browser?

And what is the error you get when it fails to send?

Please let me know

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have just paid £23
I an send my emails either from my , Samsung smart phone, my iPad or my laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

there was no question about payments, what I asked please was

exactly how you send emails via your email account? Is it vvia a program such as outlook 2016? Directly from your web browser?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I sent directly via gmail the message comes up with the word "queued" in red against the record in the sent file
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

via which internet browser when you go direct to Gmail?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
That should read - I send via gmail direct I do not use outlook or any other carrier
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Google chrome
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

if you try from a different computer, does it give the same error?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I don't know I was using my phone to send them I am corresponding with you on my ipad
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have just switched on the laptop it will take a few minutes and I will check it out
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, on your iPad go to www.gmail.com

And see if you can send from there please

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok... but what device has the issue? You're saying it is the iPad?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The issue appears to have been with the phone, I have just used the laptop to send a message and it has gone through. There was no record of the queued messages in the sent file in the laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, this is an iPhone?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No it is a Samsung android I believe it is an A3
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Can you hold the power button until you see a menu and choose power off

Then power it on again and tell me if it then sends please.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
they have sent thank you - I guess I should have known to reboot the phone when I the problem.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Your most welcome

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit

Richard, Software Engineer
Experience: Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs