Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

Error recorded for updates(8007002C-4000D) allegedly last

Customer Question

Error recorded for updates(8007002C-4000D) allegedly last updates in July but records that updates have been installed every time computer switched off - but appears that always same updates have been installed
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Am I assuming right that you are trying to update to Windows 10 from an older Windows (7 or 8 or 8.1) and that the update to Windows 10 is failing? If so, I would recommend that I take a look at this directly at your computer, via a remote-assistance and fix it for you, so that you can install Windows 10. I am making you an offer for this and if you are interested and have accepted it, I will give you instructions on how to start the assistance.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

.

Dear Client,

I see that you´ve read my reply, can you please let me know how we should go on? I would really like to help you so that you can upgrade to Windows 10.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck