Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Since Sunday i am unable to see e-mails in my normal fashion

Customer Question

Since Sunday i am unable to see e-mails in my normal fashion in fact can not read any.
I am not good with computers, so please make it simple. Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using Julian, and with which email service provider it is connecting to please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please sort the problem for me.
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download in the middle of the page

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i have to close this page down and then google www.teamviewer.com to get the page up, is this correct?
Expert:  Richard replied 9 months ago.

correct