Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

For two days now I've been trying to get out there email

Customer Question

Hi, for two days now I've been trying to get out there email accounts under the Google system on our newly shared Fire tablet and have failed completely.We would like to access all three email addresses with our all Google password.Please,please help
.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 months ago.

Dear Dora, dear *****,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible. Please sit back for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Can you please let me know what exactly you are trying to achieve and with which provider these 3 email addresses are?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

.

Dear Dora, dear *****,

I see that you´ve read my reply. Can you please provide me with the requested information, so that I can help you with your problem?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Dora, dear *****,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck