John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I have an HP Pavillion desktop. I can receive emails (on

I have an HP Pavillion desktop. I can receive emails (on explorer) butNOT SEND emails, Help me please
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Please provide the following details.

Are you accessing this email using internet explorer web browser?

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which version of windows are you using Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Sincerely,
John

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am on gmail and Vista. Can receive but not send emails. Using outlook and windows mail have not used desktop for mail in months but this mobile 07720 555758 OK.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

Are you able to access and send email using web browser (Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No cannot send mails gmail on desktop are received but not tried to send.been referred to usoft they say should be OK because can receive
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sorry NO cannot send from desktop. Comes back not sent
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

OK may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dbb9f639-8464-464d-b0e9-04e7475ada5c that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

I haven't got the access to your computer, is there any problem opening the link i gave or running the remote support tool (Elisnore Screen Connect Client)?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

If you are having any problem please let me know ?

Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Connected and working on the issue.