Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert
Experience:  17 years of experience in fixing problems with DOS, Linux, Mac OS, iOS, Android & Windows. Just ask me :)
78122054

I am trying to get an email to my girlfriend in China she

Customer Question

I am trying to get an email to my girlfriend in China she has a 163.com address. they keep bouncing back. I have tried from my outlook.com account and from my comcast.com account. thanks
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: i cannot get an email to her after she gave me her email address. i keep getting daemons. her email is***@******.***. i have tried sending an email from both of my accounts with outlook.com and comcast.net
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

.

Dear Client,

thank you very much for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you as quick possible.

Usually, if that is the case, you can´t do much about it, since 163.com might simply reject your email addresses. Would you allow me to send a test-email to that email address, so that I can see if it bounces for me too and being able to analyze the reason of the bounce?

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Dear Client,

I see that you have read my answer already. Do you still need my help? If so, please just reply again and I will help you further on to fix your problem. That involves no additional costs for you, you can reply as often as you want until I was able to solve your problem to your satisfaction. If not, please be so kind and submit a positive rating (select 3 to 5 stars at the right top of the screen and click "submit"), so that your question can be closed.

Thank you very much and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck