John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

I have a box coming up asking for my username and password

I have a box coming up asking for my username and password ***** I haven't got a clue as I haven't been asked before ! please advise.
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Could you please provide the following details.

Are you getting this box when you try to access your emails,if so which email application are you using (Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail) ?

Are you using a windows or mac PC?

Sincerely,
John

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Sir please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm using Windows,I think ! I'm not very computer literate. And I am getting the box when I try to access my E'mails
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for the details.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6bc2a978-6b30-4d54-91be-bb4a7796dbfb that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Connected and provided remote support.