ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.
56108293

I had 750 e-mails in my hotmail in box suddenly 5/600 e-mail

Customer Question

i had 750 e-mails in my hotmail in box
suddenly 5/600 e-mail messages have diappeared
Hoe do I retrieve these lost messages
Category: Email
Expert:  ChrisC replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

As you probably know, Hotmail has been converted to Outlook.com. Please refer to the following official support article for retrieving e-mails:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Restore-deleted-email-messages-in-Outlook-com-cf06ab1b-ae0b-418c-a4d9-4e895f83ed50?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

This will give you all the information on restoring lost e-mails. If for some reason the e-mails are no longer available, then I'm afraid it sounds like they've been removed from the server.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this and I'll be happy to help in any way that I can!

IMPORTANT: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the screen to rate the answer at least OK SERVICE/3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you.