Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

Unable to receive email on my apple macbook

Customer Question

unable to receive email on my apple macbook
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what happens when you try to receive a mail? What error are you receiving?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you turn here please to your question Elizabeth?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we talk by phone
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

It is easier to connect to your computer and then I can resolve this for you.

Can you please accept the request and I can then do this for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I accepted the request but have not heard from you and my problem is still ongoing-----I can't receive e-mails
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You have not accepted the request Elizabeth, it is still proposed, please accept it