Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.
33925084

What is an ASC11 error? Angela

Customer Question

What is an ASC11 error?
Angela
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me how did you get that error message?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Jess Thank you for your response.I have recently changed back to Thunderbird for my e-mail ,after trying MS Outlook and finding I did not like it - it is difficult to get help, since my brilliant techie nephew passed away. Now I can't seem to make either system work! Today, I wrote an e-mail to 3 recipients, with the correct email address to each but I noticed they came up red on the "To..." line. When I pressed send the ASC11 message came up, telling me the error was in the local part of the address ("not yet supported") and told me to change the address. The whole situation is such a mess!! Maybe you should connect securely and fix it for me... hoever, aspersky is also giving me an error message o the Protected Browser function... shall we see what you think and then decide?
Angela
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - that should have read Kaspersky
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Angela,

I just sent you the formal offer for Secure Remote Assistance. Please accept it so that we can start a remote session and I can check and fix your Thunderbird issues while you watch on your scree.

Best regards,

Jess