Mike the Mac Medic
Mike the Mac Medic, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have different domain names for websites that I am in the

Customer Question

I have different domain names for websites that I am in the process of setting up. I need to set up the email addresses for each domain and have them all in one central email provider that I can access remotely and reply from.
The domains do not have separate hosting as they are currently hosted by Shopify.
Which email provider/package is best?
Category: Email
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem. What is your computer operating system?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Windows 10

The best email client is Outlook, which is a component of Microsoft Office, which includes Word, Excel, and Power Point.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS ADVICE, OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. If I have solved your problem, I would appreciate a GOOD or an EXCELLENT rating. I ONLY GET COMPENSATED FOR MY SERVICES WHEN I RECEIVE A POSITIVE RATING. Thank you for choosing Just Answer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 9 months ago.

Who is you domain registrar?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Namecheap but I don't particularly like their email service as I already have it.

Then I suggest you use Google GSuite for business: https://gsuite.google.com/products/gmail/

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

Can I set up different domain names for one account and reply using the different domain names?

I don't understand it is like any other provider you have a different account for each domain and you can add as many email addresses as you want to pay for...

Customer: replied 9 months ago.

what's the difference between this and Microsoft Exchange?

I would not go with MS Exchange... I can't go into all the differences here for this price another provider that I have not personally used but is popular is https://www.zoho.com/mail/

If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Also please note we get paid the same no matter how long it takes to solve your issue, so bonuses are GREATLY appreciated. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!